OUR INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- 8 weeks long program consists of 8+ hours of educational and group therapy sessions per week along with a total of 8 one-on-one sessions!
- Since virtually all addictions are rooted in some form of co-occurring psychological disorder, a support base extends out several months after initial consultation.
- Patients can maintain contact with any of our staff and are equipped with mental tools given by some of the finest professionals in the industry.
- Sessions are provided to aid the recovering drug or alcohol addict while also giving time to take care of life’s daily tasks and duties. Upon intake into the program, each clients needs are assessed to help develop their individual treatment plan.
- Our Schedule:
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 6 pm to 9 pm (20 minutes break at 7:30 PM.)
First and third Tuesdays from 6:00 to 7:30 families and clients educational and therapy group.
Each client receives 1 one-on-one session per week. Each client works with their counselor on scheduling their one-on-one sessions.
- Aftercare is open any Turning Point Alumni (and has been substance free for 7 days)
- Aftercare is at the IOP building, Wednesdays at 6:00 PM
- Contact Aftercare Facilitator Niki Sanich with questions 801-718-8574
- Call Turning Point Admissions for questions about and entry into our IOP 801-576-0745
- IOP and Aftercare groups are held at our IOP Building 8375 South 700 East, Sandy, UT 84070
- If you are a member of IOP and are unable to make a group, please call or text IOP Clinical Director, Dennis Woodruff at 801-948-0966.
- If you have a one on one scheduled with your IOP therapist and you are unable to make your appointment, you are required to give 3 hours notice (to be able to reschedule the session) to your therapist via email, text, or phone.